Friday, December 30, 2011

Why?

I have, as I'm sure many have done, found it easy, and cathartic to criticize the writers of educational material related to mathematics, both loud, and venomous. On the other hand, when I attempt to describe this or that thingy mathematical, I find myself struggling for words at times. Of course, currently, I find myself struggling for words in describing my reasoning for starting a blog where I try to describe mathematical thingies.

Right this moment my reasoning is thus: I want to make pretty pictures illustrating the process by which I derived a system of formulas for one math thingy in particular, and I want people to see them, and read about my deductions, and say to themselves "Zoons, this fellow is of an inhuman level of intelligence, and makes all other men seem shabby, and unattractive by comparison", then send me monies, and candies, and comely lasses of virtues deceptive.

My reasoning for writing a WTF post as the first is because I am a smart ass, and need the linguistical form of a kitty smirk in near everything I write.

"True true true, except for the lies." ~Eddie Izzard

No comments:

Post a Comment